View Profile BAHArts

112 Movie Reviews

These crossover movies are good, but.....

1. Like a bunch of people said before, the outcome of these fights are way bias. I know you want to make the MK characters bad guys, but maybe include alternate endings.

2. I think the "Round 1, Fight" thing in the beginning is kinda useless, if someone is going to get fatalitied at the end of the first round.

Overall, the sprite work is excellent. But if you're planning to do another one, I hope you follow those two suggestions.

Wow, I remember doing something like this.

This reminds me of one of my Flash movies I did like 3 years ago. Anyway, that movie wasn't so bad. Maybe use the "Star Trek" Federation font for the title so it actually looks like a "DBZ" dub episode.

Is that OK? LOL!!!! :D

Interesting movie.

One suggestion is since this is a "vs" movie, you should have made multiple endings, since one maybe Coke fans and the other Pepsi. This might increase your score a bit.

38 Game Reviews

Good remake....

But there's a flaws. Well, the game is insainly difficult on Easy mode. So maybe do the following:

-On Easy, maybe have the superbar not decrease to 0 when a life is loss. And also make the enemies do less damage.
-On Medium, have the life bar drain the same way as now, but don't reset the superbar on a life lose.
-On Hard, have it the same way as you have Easy now. And for the Hard you have right now, call it Hardcore difficulty.

I know you're trying to get the same feel as the original "Kung Fu", but this version seems harder than the original itself.

BTW to the people who are wondering how to do supers, you must beat a level first to get a super.

Nice soundboard. But....

...you left out the most important one:

"WHERE ARE MY PILLS?"

LiquorClock responds:

Loooloololl, WHERE ARE WAID'S PILLZ?
Hope someone finds them ;D.
<333.

Nice work!!!!

Just wondering, did you somehow got those sounds from my "Frag Vince McMahon 2" game? I knew they sounded familiar.

BAH Arts @BAHArts